It’s breakfast time.
You need something tasty.
Sausages & Eggs? But that’s so many calories, it’ll throw you off track.
Not anymore it won’t.
Recently, O’Flynns Gourmet Sausages approached me about a new range of sausage they had brought out called the Slym Flynn. Now I was already a massive fan of their store on Winthrop St. so I was all ears.
Their new range of sausages comes in either Turkey or Pork, has less than 5% fat and comes in at only 98kcal per sausage! Sign me up!
So for breakfast, this is what I came up with:
- 1 Turkey Slym Flynn
- 2 Medium Eggs
- Veg of your choice
- Salt, Pepper & Garlic Pepper
- FryLite 1cal Spray
- Half Cook your Slym Flynn in a George Foreman or similar device.
- Cut Slym Flynn into thin to medium slices. Try not to cut them too thick.
- Spray 3-4 measurements of FryLite onto a clean non-stick pan.
- Add your Slym Flynn slices to the pan.
- Crack 2 whole eggs into a cup, break the yolks and stir. Add your seasoning.
- Turn your Slym Flynn slices and relocate them to one half of the pan. Add your eggs and spread all over the pan.
- While the egg is still slightly runny, fold the omelette in half. Leave for 30 seconds, flip and leave for another 30 seconds.
- Serve and Enjoy.
If you do try this out, post it on Instagram and tag me (@jamiecroninfitness)
Slym Flynns are available to purchase now in the English Market.